Mental Modeling Technology™ (MMT™) is unique in its: faithfulness to cognitive, behavior and communication sciences; focus on enabling better informed judgment, decision making and behavior; methodology for understanding and addressing mental models; emphasis on measurable behavioral outcomes; commitment to working with concrete data; and delivery of science-informed, strategic change solutions.
Mental Modeling Technology™ is distinguished by its:
- Solid, conceptual base, rooted in the relevant disciplines: decision theory, cognitive behavioral research, risk perception, risk communication and management science.
- Complete set of integrated procedures that guide implementation of the critical tasks from definition of vision and mission, to implementation and evaluation.
- Ability to leverage the information most critical to enabling decision making and behavior.
- Ability to be readily integrated into other management, program, strategy and communication processes.
- Measurable behavioral results directly traceable to process.
- Ability to be performed to scientific standards, publishable in peer-reviewed scientific literature.