Mental Modeling Insight™ (MMI™) applications span a broad range of industry and government organizations in major sectors, including automotive, chemical, consumer products and services, defense, energy, environmental management, forest products, health care, information systems/technology, mining, plastics, transportation and water. There is a large, growing global community of MMI™ users, clients, researchers and applications professionals in public, private and not-for-profit organizations around the globe.
Prominent organizations that are clients or users of Mental Modeling Insight™ include:
- Canadian Nuclear Association — MMI™ was used to design and implement the Association’s five year strategic plan, communications strategy, and outcomes and measurement plan.
- Chamber of Mines of South Africa MMI™ is the core technique for leadership and behavioral communication that are key to the success in the Chamber’s Adoption System for Leading Practice.
- Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada – MMI™ is prominent in the Strategic Risk Communications Framework in place in both agencies.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers MMI™ is the foundation of several innovation, integrated risk management and stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- U.S Department of Defense –MMI™ has been used to design critical risk communications initiatives and leader decision support tools.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine – MMI™ is being used to develop a decision support tool for emergency first responders and first receivers.
- BDO (South Africa) Consulting Services Pty (Ltd) – MMI™ is being used to formulate and deploy sustainable change solutions across their client spectrum.
More information on the Users of Mental Modeling Insight™ is available on request from Decision Partners.